You can post on your Facebook pages automatically from your WordPress website. There are lot of plugins to auto post new and old posts to facebook pages. I recommend Revive Old Post plugin. Its free and easy to setup and manage. Follow the given steps:
- Install Revive Old Post Plugin on your WordPress website.
- Create an app on WordPress by visiting developers.facebook.com.
- Select Facebook Login
- Then select Website
- Copy the given website link from Revive Old Post plugin
- Make the app public by clicking App Review.
- Get App ID and App secret.
- Copy App ID and secret in the plugin.
- Now authorize your app to access your Facebook account and manage pages.
- Now click start sharing from Plugin options.
You can schedule the time in plugin settings. After successful integration the plugin will start posting automatically from your website to Facebook page.
- Published Date: