How to Autopost to Facebook Pages From Your WebsiteNovember 26, 2017
You can post on your Facebook pages automatically from your WordPress website. There are lot of plugins to auto post new and old posts to facebook pages. I recommend Revive Old Post plugin. Its free and easy to setup and manage. Follow the given steps:
- Install Revive Old Post Plugin on your WordPress website.
- Create an app on WordPress by visiting developers.facebook.com.
- Select Facebook Login
- Then select Website
- Copy the given website link from Revive Old Post plugin
- Make the app public by clicking App Review.
- Get App ID and App secret.
- Copy App ID and secret in the plugin.
- Now authorize your app to access your Facebook account and manage pages.
- Now click start sharing from Plugin options.
You can schedule the time in plugin settings. After successful integration the plugin will start posting automatically from your website to Facebook page.