How to Get Google Adsense Approved in 2017
Every blogger’s dream is to work with Google Adsense But many bloggers failed . Some still work hard to get approved from adsense. But many bloggers lose hope. There is no trick or magic that your blog or website will be approved by google. The only thing you need to do is follow google terms and conditions. Read google terms and conditions carefully.
Why your blog is rejected by Google Adsense?
The reasons are below:
- Your blog has insufficient contents.
- It may contains mostly images and videos with insufficient text.
- Your blog is poorly written or contain incomplete sentences and paragraphs.
- The blog or website is not fully built.
- Blog has not a clear navigation system.
- Contents are copy pasted.
- You are using licensed photos without permission from photographers.
- It may contain illegal posts like drugs, weapons or porn.
What should you do ?
Don’t lose hope read carefully what you have missed. Work hard and write more useful posts for audience . One thing to kept in mind is that don’t write for search engine. Write for visitors so that they visit again and again. Try to write at least 500 words long posts. Google loves contents they determine your site by contents. Make your site user friendly. Your site should have clear navigation so that user can easily find pages. Don’t copy form other blogs and websites. Work hard and write your self or hire some writers.
Another thing to be noted is most bloggers use online photos. Most photos are licensed and these photos can’t be used commercially. So before using any picture from internet first confirm either it is licensed or free. The next thing to remember is Google will reject your application if it contains illegal materials like drugs, weapons, porn and other illegal contents.
Now if you follow the above rules and work hard your application will be accepted.