A Program To Find Prime Number in PHP
A Prime Number is a whole number greater than 1 , which can only be divided by itself and 1. Some prime numbers are : 3, 5, 7, 11 ,13,17, 19 ,23, and 111. These numbers can only be divided by 1 and itself. For example 7 can only be divided by 1 and 7 hence it is a prime number. But 8 can be divide by 4 , 2 , 1 and itself. So it is not a prime number its composite number. Here we will write a program to find prime number in PHP.
Algorithm to Write Prime Number in PHP
There are many algorithms to write prime number in PHP. Here I am writing a simple algorithm.
- Create a function.
- Get number from user to check.
- Divide given number by 2 and store it in a variable name it resultant variable or whatever you like.
- Run for loop up to resultant .
- Inside for loop divide number by 2 to n/2, and assign each remainder to a variable.
- If any remainder is equal to zero it is not prime
- Else it is a prime number.
Write a Program To Find Prime Number in PHP
function prime() //Create a Function
$n=11; //Number to check
echo"is Not Prime";